Tuesday, February 5, 2013

aha moments :)

therapy went sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more smoothly today and i've had a series of aha moments. here's what made it from my head to my heart today: 1 - I am NOT crazy !!!!!!!!! this is amazing as i've struggled with this since i was 15 2 - if #1 is true, then i can do anything with God including going back to school, getting a degree and helping others 3 - again, because #1 is true, it's ok for people to be my friends. i am not evil or bad or broken or burned or damaged or any of that. i am acceptable in God's sight the same as the rest of the christians. Jesus died for me too. 4 - if all three of these are true, then i need not fear any sudden lightning strikes or cancer scares or anything else - God is not planning retribution on me. wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

No comments: