Wednesday, March 14, 2012

how does the sun continue to shine?

how does the sun continue to shinne when such darkness and sin reside in the world? How can such evil be allowed to exist? How can life go on as tho nothing is wrong...?! i am not so self centered as to think the world revolves around me and my issues but seriously people - how can it happen while children suffer this way? people go on about their lives blissfully oblivious and sad to the core all at the same time... i dontn understand.

1 comment:

Riverbird said...

Hey Ang,

My heart goes out to you. I wish I could do more to take away this pain for you. The best I can offer is that I'm thinking of you, you're in my heart, and I've said lots of prayers on your behalf. Please feel free to call or text me any time. I really do mean that. I promise I'll make a much better effort to stay awake next time. I don't want to think of you awake and hurting by yourself.

Love ya.