Friday, September 2, 2011

UGH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE THIS - I HATE HIM - I... UGH!

he BETRAYED me so so bad... my father. i never ever even had a CHANCE. he started all this when i was like TWO and and and.... and it wont stinking end... i was too small to have a chance. and my mom wouldnt listen. and i didnt have words. and i was all alone. NO CHANCE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i was like six and he sold me out to be bound and gang-raped nightly. six stinking years old. thats KINDERGARTEN!!!!!

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO STINKING ABLE TO HANDLE THAT AS A KINDERGARTENER??!!

my own father - the man i looked most up to in all the world - the one i only had eyes for - the one who should have been wrapped around my little finger - my DADDY - SOLD ME OUT to be used abused tortured and potentially be killed at SIX YEARS OLD!!!!!

WTF am i supposed to do with THAT?!

i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying, weeping, sobbing, groaning and gnashing my teeth.....

HOW DO I ESCAPE THIS?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments: